Dorking Level 3 Open Meet
5th November 2017
Venue: Dorking Sports Centre, Reigate Road, Dorking, RH4 1SW
Age groups: 9yrs, 10yrs, 11yrs, 12yrs, 13yrs, 14yrs, 15yrs, 16yrs+. Age as at 5th November 2017.
- 9-11yrs - 50m all events, 100 IM
- 12yrs/Over - 100m all events, 200 IM
- Will be given in the above age groups placed 1st to 6th
- Points will be awarded to the top six placed swimmers in each event by age group as
follows: 1st – 6 points, 2nd – 5 points, 3rd – 4 points, 4th – 3 points, 5th – 2 points, 6th – 1 point.
- A “Top Club” shield will be awarded to the visiting club with the most aggregated points.
- £5.50 per event
- Plus the one-time £3 Contribution to Coaches Passes.
Entry Times: 25m times must be submitted and must be within the lower and upper qualifying times specified.
Confirmed warm up times:
Sign in opens @ 7.45am
Sign in closes @ 8.15am
Doors open for spectators @ 8.00am
Warm up from 8.30am - 9.15am
Gala starts @ 9.30am
Sign in opens @ 12noon
Sign in closes @ 12.20pm
Doors open for spectators when the morning session finishes (currently estimated to be 12.30pm)
Warm up (approx.) 12.30pm - 1.15pm
Gala starts (approx.) @ 1.30pm
- Please do not arrive at the pool before sign in opens. There is not a lot of space to wait and members of the public still need to be able to access the leisure centre facilities. Please do not block the turnstiles that lead into the changing rooms.
- There will not be enough lockers for all swimmers so please share if possible.
- No large bags will be allowed poolside, we are very tight for space so please ensure these are left in the changing rooms.
- DE photography will be in attendance.
- Please advise of any withdrawals up until the day by e-mailing email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for entries: 28th September 2017