Dorking Level 3 Open Meet
5th November 2017
Venue: Dorking Sports Centre, Reigate Road, Dorking, RH4 1SW
Age groups: 9yrs, 10yrs, 11yrs, 12yrs, 13yrs, 14yrs, 15yrs, 16yrs+. Age as at 5th November 2017.
- 9-11yrs - 50m all events, 100 IM
- 12yrs/Over - 100m all events, 200 IM
- Will be given in the above age groups placed 1st to 6th
- Points will be awarded to the top six placed swimmers in each event by age group as
follows: 1st – 6 points, 2nd – 5 points, 3rd – 4 points, 4th – 3 points, 5th – 2 points, 6th – 1 point.
- A “Top Club” shield will be awarded to the visiting club with the most aggregated points.
- £5.50 per event
- Plus the one-time £3 Contribution to Coaches Passes.
Entry Times: 25m times must be submitted and must be within the lower and upper qualifying times specified.
This is a 'First Come, First Served' meet and Dorking are opening up for entries on 30th September, therefore online entry will close on 28th September for the 1st batch of entrries to be sent over. It will then re-open for a 2nd batch to be sent over assuming there is still space.
Closing date for entries: 28th September 2017